It Worked! Here's What Happens Next ...
Your application came through OK and I'm going to be reviewing it personally.
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
1. If I don't think I can help you, I'll let you know, and we'll cancel your call.
2. If I *do* think I can help you, then the 10-20 minute call will proceed as scheduled and we will send you a confirmation email.
3. On that first call, we'll go over the information you provided when you booked the call and answer any preliminary questions you might have about working together.
4. If you are unable to make this call, please email us ahead of time to reschedule. If this call is missed with no notice WE DO NOT ALLOW RESCHEDULES.
5. We go away, do our math working with the raw materials you provided, and come up with a plan. We will then schedule a second call where you and I talk one on one and we take a deeper dive into your business and come up with a game plan specific to you.
The second call will be 30-45 minutes, give or take.
The purpose of it is to make 100% sure we both agree we're a good match and that we can help you.
If we do, we'll talk about working together and we can get started.
If we don't, no problem. This is a very "low pressure" situation. You take your plan and be on your way.
HERE'S WHAT TO DO NEXT
Look out for an email from my team.
The "From" name will be Drew Doggett Support.
The "From" email will be [email protected].